Monday, August 29, 2016

Fall in Todd County

Sorry that I haven't had many posts here on the site for the past year.....a little thing called a baby boy joined us in October of 2015, and let's just say it's taken to now to feel like I'm getting back in the swing of things!

I do have a few new reviews I want to do, here lately we've been to Kentucky Down Under, the Nashville Zoo and Adventure Science Center in Nashville again, was back out to Kids and Play in Clarksville, had a great summer tour at Christian Way Farms and spent a weekend in St Louis hitting up some of their fabulous low cost kid friendly activities like the Science Center and Magic House.  I'll eventually get more details for you on all of those.

Fall is a busy time here in Todd County, look for more info on the Bale Trail, Harvest Fest, school Fall Festivals, pumpkin patches etc in the weeks to come.

In the meantime, enjoy this list I put together for your "Fall Bucket List" of things to do in and around Todd County this fall:


No comments:

Post a Comment